Pet Owner Resources
Helpful Links for Pet Care Center Clients
Please note, Pet Care Center provides these pet resources as information only - we do not recommend nor are we affiliated with these organizations or websites. Always call us with questions.
Pet Health, Pet Behavior & Pet Info Sites
- American Animal Hospital Association
- American Board of Veterinary Practitioners
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
- American Kennel Club
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges
- Clean Run - Agility Information
- Center for Veterinary Medicine - U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Pet Health Network - Answers about your pet
- Heartworm Society – Learn more about deadly heartworms and what you can do to protect your pet
- Assisted Living for Seniors with Pets
- The ASPCA - Exists to promote humane principles, prevent cruelty and alleviate fear, pain, and suffering in animals.
- ASPCA's Animal Poison Control Center - for any animal poison-related emergency or if worried your pet ate something toxic.
- The Humane Society of the United States promotes the protection of all animals. Here you will find many wonderful animal-related stories and information on pet care, pet adoption, and animal welfare issues.
- Pets & Parasites - recommendations for diagnosis, treatment and prevention of parasite infections.
- Basic information on domestic and international travel of pets by the US Department of Agriculture
- Veterinary Oral Health Council – pet dentistry
- HomeAgain & AKC Reunite Microchips – update your pet’s microchip information
“My husband found a kitten on the side of the interstate on his way home from work the other day. We brought her to Pet Care since it was after hours and our vet was already closed.. the staff was so friendly and responsive to our newly found angel and they were brutally honest with us upfront. Thankfully baby girl responded beautifully to treatment and will be fine.. we were contacted daily (sometimes more than once) about her condition.. they did not mind this crazy mama calling and checking on her baby. They were very patient and understanding.. they totally spoiled her while she was in the hospital! If you are looking for a vet, I highly recommend Pet Care!! You will not be disappointed!!”